For more than one hundred years, Carrier has been in business serving customers. Carrier is the leading industry of air conditioners.Carrier Air V RV Air Conditioner features:
- Air Shower More efficient cooling air with the direct air discharger is provided by Carrer's Air Shower feature. The air shower allows you to cool off quickly on a hot day.
- Slinger Wheel Slinger Wheel reduces water runoff along the roof and down the sides of the RV. Exclusive "slinger" wheel design recycles condensation back onto the condenser coil. This reduces system head pressure and extends compressor Life.
- Air Sweep Control Air Sweep Control allows your until to distribute air around the room with the flip of a switch. Once you have the air sweep off, you can change the direction of the vertical blades manually.
- Wireless Remote Control Wireless Remote Control allows you to control your unit without getting up. It works only on Ducted units.
- 2 Year Warranty.
Nearly fifty years ago, Dometic invented the RV roof top air conditioner. Dometic Brisk Air Conditioners are powerful enough to cool even the largest coaches. More than a million RVers make Brisk Air their first choice.Dometic brisk Air Features:
- Contoured Shroud To reduce draft and help keep the unit operating at a peak efficiency, Dometic puts a contoured shroud on the brisk airs.
- Washable Return Air Filters The brisk air has a three-speed blower motor and the return air filters are washable. This makes it easy to wash and also produce airflows that are cool and clean.
- Installs quickly and easily.
- 3 year warranty.
With an impressive twelve inches high on standard models, Coleman provides maximum cooling power for any application. Innovation is a process of assessing customer needs and translating those needs into products. For example, after RV Products heard about frustrated RVers complain about the high energy demands of RV air conditioning, they responded with Mach 3 P.S. (Power Saver), and, even more recently, with the new Polar Series, which provide the most cooling capability and lowest amp draw in the industry.Coleman Features:
- Mach 15
- Mach 3 Plus
- Mach 3 P.S.
- 2 year warranty.
The mach 15 is world's most powerful rv air conditioner. It has the highest cooling output someone can buy, and has an airflow so strong, it's a sure bet for ducted systems. The mach 15 has a 1/3 fan motor, which delivers an incredible 325 CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute).
Mach 3 Plus has large evaporator and condenser coils with raised lance fins to help dissipate heat, has a solid 13,500 nominal BTU cooling capacity, and delivers 320 CFM (cubic feet per minute) airflow.
Mach 3 P.S. provides just as much power if not more than the Mach 3. The great advantage is, the mach 3 P.S. uses less electrical power. It uses 10.2 amps, which is 30% less than the mach 3 plus.